VEDA France is considered to be the best place for purchasing building expansion joint covers such as a clips affixed, adhesive or folded expansion joint covers. This company is one of the building joints specialists and they have developed know-how recognized by all professionals such as architects, engineers, consultants, general contractors, and subcontractors. The building expansion joint covers are designed to protect and conceal the facade, wall, floor, and ceiling expansion joints. It offers expansion joint covers for the facade, expansion joint covers for the wall, expansion joint covers for floor and expansion joint covers for ceilings for gaps. There are various types of building expansion joint covers the following:
- Clips Affixed Joint Covers
This company offers joint covers, an attractive and economical solution for protecting. It is concealing flat and angled structural joints, in a variety of materials for different applications. All their clips affixed joint cover products are economical, decorative and aesthetically pleasing, as well as quick and easy to install without drilling or bonding. There are the following:
- Aluminum joint covers are offered in various clip sizes to suit particular joint gaps, from 10 mm to 150 mm.
- Brass joint covers are also available in different clip sizes for particular joint gaps, from 10 mm to 70 mm.
- Clip-on building expansion joint covers in PVC can be used either indoors or outdoors, for interior wall expansion joints, ceilings, and floors.
- The clip affixed stainless steel joint covers are designed to provide an attractive and decorative solution to the problem of protecting and concealing expansion joints.
- Other Joint Covers
This range of joint covers is designed to provide an attractive and decorative economical solution to the problem of protecting and concealing expansion joints in the structure of a building.
- CJE-PF range of joint covers is designed to protect and cover joints in the floor, but they can also be used in façades, walls, and ceilings.
- The CJP range of folded joint covers is designed to protect and cover joints in façades, walls, ceilings, and floors. This type of joint covers is economical, easy and quick to install, pre-drilled or plain,
- Adhesive Joint Covers
The adhesive joint covers are mainly installed inside for concealing joints in walls and floors under light loads. They are easy and quick to install.
- The joint covers that are installed by bonding are generally used indoors in wall and floor joints under light loads.