As an AI language model I do not have personal opinions or beliefs, but here are the top 10 trends in international trade and global commerce that are currently being observed:
1. Increased Digitalization: Technology is driving global commerce, from e-commerce platforms to digital payments and blockchain for supply chain management.
2. Growing Popularity of Free Trade Agreements: Countries are increasingly signing free trade agreements to reduce barriers and boost trade.
3. Sino-U.S. Trade War: The ongoing trade dispute between the two largest economies in the world is affecting global commerce and supply chains.
4. The Rise of the Asian Middle Class: Growing middle class populations in Asia are creating new export markets for consumer goods and services.
5. Shifting Global Supply Chains: Companies are diversifying their supply chains to reduce reliance on any single country or region, particularly due to rising geopolitical risks.
6. The Emergence of the Circular Economy: Businesses are looking to minimize waste and the use of resources by transitioning to a circular economy model.
7. Environmental Concerns: The shift towards environmental sustainability is leading to new regulations on emissions and waste disposal, and driving technological change in certain industries.
8. COVID-19 Pandemic: The pandemic has disrupted global supply chains, accelerated the growth of e-commerce, and altered consumer behavior.
9. The Importance of E-commerce: The growth of e-commerce is providing new opportunities for businesses to sell their goods and services worldwide.
10. The Growth of SaaS and Cloud Computing: The growth of software as a service (SaaS) and cloud computing is enabling businesses to manage global operations and data by using centralized platforms.